Our outstanding reputation among government clients is the result of quality, service, agility and speed of delivery. We are a small boutique firm with the ability to assess needs and propose solutions expediently and efficiently.
Given our long partnership with government clients, we have developed an understanding of government solicitation, acquisition and award processes.
Below we summarize some of our government projects:
- Providing operation and maintenance of BusinessObjects™ universes, and Enterprise Data Mart (EDM) support services
- Providing a technical solution to ensure BusinessObjects™ reporting from our client's Business Intelligence (BI) enterprise data warehouse and incorporating changes to our client's Oracle® database universe and reports based on client requirements
- Providing a technical solution enabling an electronic workflow to leverage an existing BI data warehouse and providing a front-end web portal to replace linked Excel spreadsheets; developing workflow solutions allowing for budget baseline creation requests for budget modifications and/or changes, budget approval process, and budget reporting directly from the data warehouse
- Performing tasks associated with a pilot project to use Salesforce.com as the client's customer relationship management (CRM) system; project required data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL); design and reporting development and universe enhancements
- Providing technical and consulting services, including web development, associated with revision of an existing EDM to a portfolio line of business (LoB) Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Designing and developing a web portal; operations and maintenance of website
- Developing a high quality, scalable, customized multi-phased BusinessObjects™ training workshop program
- Planning an interoperability study and planning documentation for the implementation of BusinessObjects™ and Lotus Notes Integration with Salesforce.com
- Development of BusinessObjects™ universes and documents, dashboards, web portal and presentation for custom report requirements